- 16 ways to sit by candlelight and,”Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God.” – Psalm 46:10 MSGBy Candlelight, is a unique collection of spiritual practices and prayers designed for personal God times. People are likely to find one or more of these practices that become part of an ongoing spiritual rhythm.
Consider as a gift!
You buy a cool candle. We supply the spiritual practices to use beside the candle!
In two formats. Full page and half page.
- $48.95 unlimited printing rights. Print or share digitally (in your church or family) as many you need, for as long into the future as you need.
- By Candlelight Say, “I Lit This Candle For You”
- By Candlelight Say, “I’m Stressed Out”
- By Candlelight Say, “I Welcome What Comes”
- By Candlelight Say, “My Pray-Fors”
- By Candlelight Say, “Come Out Of The Traffic”
- By Candlelight Say, “Time To Drift With The Music”
- By Candlelight Say, “Prayers With God’s Words”
- By Candlelight Say, “I’ll Write It All Down”
- By Candlelight Say, “I Love To Doodle”
- By Candlelight Say, “I Am Grateful”
- By Candlelight Say, “I’m Looking Back On My Day”
- By Candlelight Say, “I know I’m Loved.”
- By Candlelight Say, “I Remember the Journey”
- By Candlelight Say, “Yay!”
- By Candlelight Say, “I Confess”
- Candlelight Say, “I’m Angry”
- Baccalaureate services. Imagine all the candles lit, ready to be handed out.
- Campus ministers new participants gift.
- Personal gift, when something of deeper spiritual meaning is needed.
- Retreats. Be sure to give everyone their own candle to use and take home.
- Grief, stress, or depression times when we need to know God is close.
- Teaching personal spirituality workshops or classes.
- Household couples wanting ways to experience faith together.
- Spiritual directors, helping people explore various rhythms of faith practice.
- Give to anyone who says, “I’m spiritual just not religious.”
- Teachers of religion who need a way to practice what they teach.
- Women’s spirituality experiences.
- Men’s spirituality experiences.
What People Are Saying
- “Young adults, really anyone, searching for purpose will find this useful.”
- “This resource helps me remember that God is always with me in the room.”
- “There is so much here that has brought me peace…mainly because it reminds me of who God is and that I’m allowed to actually talk to God…like a friend!”
- “These activities will benefit you and help to reframe life around God, others, and love.”
- “I think people will find this extremely helpful. I love the variety in each of your activities…something for everyone!”
- “It changed the meaning of confession to be positive. It is freeing, and releasing, which is great!”
- “I think this would be great for any young, middle-aged, or old adult wanting to be more aware of God’s presence with us.”
- “I love By Candlelight; what an awesome, reflective devotional. I can totally see this being good for people in transition into college. Even my mom is going to love this!”
48.95$ unlimited printing rights. Print as many you need, for as long into the future as you need.