Family Ministry That Results in Families Doing Ministry!
Families are the greatest influencers of children in ensuring they grow up with a faith that sticks.
Therefore, the goal of all family ministries is to equip parents and grandparents with ways to talk about faith and life, as well as develop a rhythm of faith practices.
YOU WILL GET a whole kit of resources, training, marketing and helps for each of the following!
- Faith Make-n-Takes
- Parenting Faith
- Grandparenting Faith
- Bringing Faith Home
- Families Together
We are honored to be working with the legendary writers and trainers, David and Kathy Lynn!
Only $199.00. Over 100 fun-n-faith activities, plus guiding, publicity, and teaching resources.
CLICK to see more at the store!
CLICK for a PDF info and sample sheet.
CLICK for PDF overview of everything in the kit!
As you dig into this your creative juices will just get flowing. Faith Formation around the table is life-giving to a family. – Melinda Shunk
“Total Family Ministry is a wonderful resource that helps us nurture faith in the home. We have known for a while now that we must empower households to practice faith wherever they are. Total Family Ministry has given us the practical tools, training, and ministry assistance to make it happen. Total Family Ministry gives you more resources than you will use. You can use what fits the personality and needs of your congregation.” – Sarah Hausken
…a strategy to reconnect with those who have left your congregation
Inreach Fun Faith Family™ is an easy-to-do strategy for reaching families who are nominally involved or who have dropped out of the life of your congregation.
…a community outreach strategy to share the good news of Christ
Outreach Fun Faith Family™ is an easy-to-do strategy for reaching out to all friends and families in your community.
$49 for both resources plus a FREE PASS to one of these training with David Lynn
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CLICK HERE TO GO TO STORE
Implement great resources with great training from the author!
Only $195 for training for pass to any or all of the following!
CLICK here to register in the store.
- F.A.I.T.H. Faith Alive in the Home Family AS Faith Community – $49 – two hours
- Thursday, APR 21, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Thursday, SEP 1, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Cross+Generational Ministry That’s Easy to Do Family IN Faith Community – $49 – two hours
- Thursday, APR 28, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Thursday, SEP 8, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Inreach/Outreach with Families Family WITHOUT Faith Community – $49 – two hours
- Thursday, MAY 5, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Thursday, SEP 15, 12:00-2:00 Central
- How to Start and Grow a Grandparenting Faith Ministry – $49 – two hours
- Thursday, MAY 12, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Thursday, SEP 22, 12:00-2:00 Central
- YouthSource How to treat young people as valuable resources – $49 – two hours
- Thursday, MAY 19, 12:00-2:00 Central
- Thursday, SEP 29, 12:00-2:00 Central
- FamPlan How to plan a family ministry within – $49 – three hours
- Thursday, MAR 10, 12:00-3:00 Central
- Thursday, MAY 26, 12:00-3:00 Central
- Thursday, OCT 6, 12:00-3:00 Central
DETAILS FOR EACH
Do you wonder how you can help parents disciple their kids, including teenagers, at home, in the car or while out for a meal? In this two-hour Zoom workshop you will…
◆ Learn how to use and practice The Five Faith Promises approach in training parents to disciple their kids.
◆ Explore how families can weave faith formation into the normal routines of family life.
◆ Work with principles of family ministry that will change how you work with children, youth, parents, and grandparents forever.
◆ Examine the innovative Faith AS Faith Community approach to ministry.
◆ Receive two sets of PDF’s for Faith Take-Out Sack activities for each of the following groups. These can each be given away to group members twice during the upcoming year.
- Families with Teens
- Families with Children
- Families with Little Ones
- Married Couples
It’s easier than you think. You can implement it right away. It will strengthen your family ministry.
Discover how you can weave family ministry into the normal routines of your congregational life as you train families to weave faith formation into the normal routines of family life.
◆ Explore how you can create the conditions where cross✝generational ministry can flourish.
◆ Learn how to easily cross✝gen your ministry.
◆ Practice using the Worship Buddies resource that trains people to help younger kids participate in worship.
◆ Examine the Family IN Faith Community approach to congregational life.
◆ Receive ten 15-Minutes with Your Congregation activities you can use now.
A Fun-Faith-Family strategy to connect with new families and reconnect to families who have dropped out
Do you have families who haven’t come back? Do you have families that have dropped out? Do you have families in your community who don’t have a church home? If you answered YES to any of these three questions, this workshop is for you.
◆ Explore a new strategy to reach into the congregation to engage marginally-connected families, families who have dropped out, and families in your community without a church home.
◆ Check out the conditions in your congregation that contribute to families dropping out.
◆ Learn about the Befriend-Bring-Belong-Believe-Become outreach strategy.
◆ Practice an activity from the Home Visit strategy.
◆ Receive the Inreach-Outreach resources that include
(1) Home Visit Kit, (2) Six HomeKits to hand out, (3) Reach Out to Your Family & Friends brochure for training, and (4) Three congregational Web Place Mat resources.
How you can get a ministry with your grandparents going and growing right now
Grandparents matter! Grandparents have a profound influence on the faith of their grandchildren. Now is the time to begin and grow a ministry with your grandparents to help them pass on faith to their grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
◆ Examine the five kinds of grandparents that leave a faith legacy.
◆ Explore how grandparents can work faith formation into the normal routines of grandparenting.
◆ Get a big picture of the strength and growth areas in your congregation to help plan and implement a ministry with grandparents.
◆ Learn how to get going with faith formation and your grandparents.
◆ Receive workshop materials, everything you need, to conduct a workshop for your congregation’s grandparents. This is also a great outreach event.
Everything you need to know to get and keep your young people engaged with Jesus and your congregation
Our experience has been that congregations view and treat their young people as objects, recipients, or resources. How your congregations view your young people will make all the difference in the world!
◆ Explore how the “myth of adult wisdom” affects youth in your congregation.
◆ Explore the meaningful roles your youth can play in your congregation.
◆ Learn about the Spectrum of Adult Attitudes toward youth as you access where your congregation stands.
◆ Discover how you can create youth-adult partnerships that work to further the gospel.
◆ Receive the YouthSource Workbook, the Youth Survey, the Adult Survey, and the Inventory of Adult Attitudes
Create an 18-month congregational plan that works family ministry into the normal routines of congregational life
It’s easier than you think to create a family ministry plan that you can implement by the end of this workshop. In three hours you can come up with a plan that works for you.
Come ready to plan. We will have periodic breaks for you (and your team) to talk and dream.
◆ Learn how to use the Ministry Map as an assessment and planning tool.
◆ Explore new indicators of effectiveness that measure what matters.
◆ Learn how to analyze your ministry activities to determine how well they are doing at passing on faith.
◆ Walk away with an 18-month doable family ministry plan for passing on a faith that lasts.
◆ Receive the Ministry Map template, the Event Planning Guide template, and the Your Family Ministry Plan template.
- Promote homegrown faith for every household in your congregation.
- Pass on a faith that lasts to the children and youth in your congregation.
- Provide your congregation with a complete family ministry package.
- Encourage parents and grandparents to pass on their faith rather than rely only on the congregation.
- Energize a faith that live beyond the walls of your congregation’s buildings.
- Promote the Five Faith Promises.
- Engage your marginally connected families more fully with your congregation.
- Attract and engage new families immediately.
- Give your parents and grandparents the skills they need to strengthen their families in Christ.
- Encourage collaboration across ministry areas in your congregation so that all your ministries work together to promote family life in Christ.
- Provide all materials in downloadable Web-based PDF, Word, and PowerPoint content for your easy access and use.
Living in Tuson AZ
David Lynn, serves as our passionate Associate Family Director. David has over 30 years of experience in children’s, youth, and family ministry, has written over 40 books, including the popular TalkSheets, and has trained youth workers across the country.
Kathy Lynn, is a key writer of resources with over 30 years of experience in children’s, youth, and family ministry, has written nine books including HomeGrown Faith with her husband David. She began her career as a high school teacher.
- CONTACT David Lynn for availability <Davidlynn@comcast.net>