Take a look at both! See what fits for your judiciary or network!
Let’s find a time to talk! Click and schedule a time. We’ll give you a call!
You have heard, “YOUTH ARE EITHER LEADING OR LEAVING”
So! How are youth leading?
This is a conference that show cases all kinds of ways youth can and are leading in your churches. It is unique in that most of the elements of the conference are led by youth. (and of course talented adult leaders who support them.
- IF you have a network of 15 to 20 churches, all denominations welcome…
- IF you have talented churches allowing youth to lead that others can learn from…
- IF you have at least 9 to 12 months to prepare…
Then let’s talk!
If you are looking for that conference with the big name motivational speaker and that polished musical act, this is not your conference.
If seeing and experiencing other youth leading, modeling, and mentoring the many ways leadership can look in churches, then keep reading!
“Youth are either leading or they are leaving.” If the church is to survive, now is the time to say to youth, “We need you!” We are often quoted for saying, “Every youth, active or not, needs to hear the words ‘We need you,’ at least twice a year.” YOUTH LEAD features youth and the ways they feel valued for meaningful leadership!
- HS and MS leaders
- Your aspiring youth leaders,
- Church staff
- Adult and parent leadership
- Every church will raise the bar in how they invite youth to be EQUIPPED, EMPOWERED, and ALLOWED to lead.
- The THRILLS! Experiencing meaningful, purposeful adventures in faith.
- The CHILLS! Mind blowing surprises of God’s love, grace, peace and hope.
- The SKILLS! Practical, repeatable, relational faith and life skills.
- Youth and the adults who equip and allow youth to lead!
- Powered by Peer Ministry Leadership.
Deposit and first three people = $141
- Register before SEPT 9th and get $5 for each additional person
CROWD – 9am – 10:15am
Everyone together for ENERGIZING, TONE SETTING, games, music, WHEATing, youth stories, and more!
BREAKOUT #1 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
PEER MINISTRY POWER
Real-life skills for real life people
Loving because Christ first loved us requires learning how to navigate complex relationships with people in a variety of situations. Check it out!
LUNCH – 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Lunch provided. Eat with your group.
BREAKOUT #2 – 1:00pm – 2:00pm
YOUTH ARE LEADING
Unique church experiences
How are youth leading in various congregations? Learn from each other about what various congregations are doing to equip, empower, and allow youth to lead.
BREAKOUT #3 – 2:15pm – 3:15pm
Into the reality of faith and life
Topics of concern introduced by youth and their leaders. Candle time discussions to share your thoughts and experiences.
CROWD – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Everyone together for more music, youth stories, candle prayers, and your own planning of YOUR GROUP’S “WHAT’S NEXT” ideas.
PICTURES POSTER LINK
THE PML SKILLS
This is a lively and interactive conference of approximately 40 to 80+ middle and high school youth along with adult leaders to learn the key Peer Ministry skills of deeper listening, relational connections, and inclusive welcome tools. It is a great way to share Peer Ministry skills with all sizes of congregations.
- This version is often smaller than VERSION ONE. The emphasis is to equip youth with several key Peer Ministry skill sets. Participants experience a combination of large group and small group equipping experiences. We send one PML associate as well as work with two to four of your best area adult leaders along with several talented high school youth, to facilitate a couple small group sessions. We will also offer ways for your adults who come with youth to continue offering relational skills and to implement practical applications in their church and daily life.
- HS and MS youth
- At least one adult per every eight youth
- Key staff that works with youth
- Introduce and experience key Peer Ministry relational skills. The results will be youth with a faith that has become equipped, empowered and allowed to love every neighbor every day, and everywhere.
- One or more PML associates
- Two or more of your area adults willing to lead a small group. (We will equip them ahead of time)
- Option is to include two or more talented high school youth to help lead.
- One or more energizing song leaders for opening and closing.
$114 EARLY BIRD CHURCH DEPOSIT (cost for first three participants): Ensures $5 off for additional participants.
- $43 per youth and adult participants after one month
- $38 per youth and adult participants (for early bird registered churches)
- FINAL COUNTS NEEDED SIX days prior to event.
9 -10:15 LARGE GROUP
Opening Energizing Fun
Samaritan & WHEAT experience
10:30 – 12 – Small Group #1
Middle School (HUMAN: Welcoming a Friend. – Welcoming DOs and DON’TS)
PML High School (ASK – Personal and Open Questions)
PML Advanced (Option for churches that already are teaching Peer Ministry Skills)
12: Lunch (Sponsored lunch or bring a bag lunch)
12:30 Ice-breaker game
(Adults meet with PML Associate Trainer for 10 to 15 minutes)
12:45PM – 1:45PM Circle With-in A Circle (Four Listening Mirrors)
2:00PM – Small Group #2
Middle School (HURT: Understanding a Friend – Listen to life’s ouches and icks)
PML High School (The Helping Model)
PML Advanced (Option)
3:30PM – 4:00PM LARGE GROUP
Candle Heart Ignite Experience
Last words, and sending sticking singable song!
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
Next time we are BRINGING A LOT MORE youth!
This was an experience WORTH MY TIME!
It was a fabulous day! Many WONDERFUL conversations, youth speakers, session leaders, and music.
It was GREAT! I can’t wait to get my youth back together to make some plans. They are pumped!!
We had an OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE experience today.
Our youth were so ENERGIZED. Wow!
It was AWESOME!
FANTASTIC conference! So glad to be part of it.