Learning from each other’s youth
Watch for gathering updates during this pandemic time.
OCTOBER 16, 2021 – LINCOLN, NE
NOVEMBER 6, 2021 – TWIN CITIES, MN
If you are looking for that conference with the big name motivational speaker and that polished musical act, this is not your conference.
If seeing and experiencing other youth leading, modeling, and mentoring the many ways leadership can look in churches, then keep reading!
“Youth are either leading or they are leaving.” If the church is to survive, now is the time to say to youth, “We need you!” We are often quoted for saying, “Every youth, active or not, needs to hear the words ‘We need you,’ at least twice a year.” YOUTH LEAD features youth and the ways they feel valued for meaningful leadership!
- HS and MS leaders & aspiring leaders, church staff
- Adult and parent leadership
- Every church will raise the bar in how they invite youth to be EQUIPPED, EMPOWERED, and ALLOWED to lead.
- The THRILLS! Experiencing meaningful, purposeful adventures in faith.
- The CHILLS! Mind blowing surprises of God’s love, grace, peace and hope.
- The SKILLS! Practical, repeatable, relational faith and life skills.
- Youth and the adults who equip and allow youth to lead!
- Powered by Peer Ministry Leadership.
Deposit and first two people = $92
- 60 DAYS before event, get $6 off remaining registrations.
- 30 DAYS before event, get $4 off remaining registrations.
- FINAL PAYMENT due 10 days before event: $46 per person (minus deposit and discounts).
CROWD – 9am – 10:15am
Everyone together for ENERGIZING, TONE SETTING, games, music, WHEATing, youth stories, and more!
BREAKOUT #1 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
PEER MINISTRY POWER
Real-life skills for real life people
Loving because Christ first loved us requires learning how to navigate complex relationships with people in a variety of situations. Check it out!
LUNCH – 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Lunch provided. Eat with your group.
BREAKOUT #2 – 1:00pm – 2:00pm
YOUTH ARE LEADING
Unique church experiences
How are youth leading in various congregations? Learn from each other about what various congregations are doing to equip, empower, and allow youth to lead.
BREAKOUT #3 – 2:15pm – 3:15pm
Into the reality of faith and life
Topics of concern introduced by youth and their leaders. Candle time discussions to share your thoughts and experiences.
CROWD – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Everyone together for more music, youth stories, candle prayers, and your own planning of YOUR GROUP’S “WHAT’S NEXT” ideas.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
Next time we are BRINGING A LOT MORE youth!
This was an experience WORTH MY TIME!
It was a fabulous day! Many WONDERFUL conversations, youth speakers, session leaders, and music.
It was GREAT! I can’t wait to get my youth back together to make some plans. They are pumped!!
We had an OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE experience today.
Our youth were so ENERGIZED. Wow!
It was AWESOME!
FANTASTIC conference! So glad to be part of it.