ALL IN is about the SKILLS FOR LOVING every neighbor every day, everywhere in every relationship.
ALL IN is a resource and training that enhances the relational skills of your adults to reach out, care, and welcome people, every day, everywhere, in every relationship.
We can come to you, or we can teach you to lead your own adults via one of our Zoom facilitator trainings!
- Become an expert ALL-IN facilitator!
- Imagine you and I are sitting in my office and you ask, “Can you walk me through that session?” With your manual open, with a pen and highlighter ready, watch each video for tips, idea, wisdom and stories on each session.
- Meet via Zoom or phone with a Peer Ministry trainer as you start and again after you begin leading participants. Ask questions via email along the way.
- We will help you facilitate, but also plan and put together a successful plan!
- Start today. LINK for more info in the store.
- only $199 for you as well as other leaders in your church.
- OPTION: When you register select the PLUS MANUAL for $65 off of PDF training manual (unlimited printing for your church) $299 total LINK to store
- Start-up training for your whole group
- We send a trainer to you!
- Heart-to-heart, face-to-face, person-to-person training! Our favorite!
- View and share details ALL IN Relational Ministry flyer
- EMAIL us at email@example.com
- Use Calendly to set up a time for a phone conversation
- Contract $1,900 plus facilitator expenses
- PDF Manual unlimited printing for your group $165
- Suggested size 10-20 people
- Option to teach or preach on the same weekend
ALL ABOUT ALL IN
People in your congregation:
- As the title, ALL IN, suggests we believe every adult in your congregation can learn and enhance relational skills that will get used in all relationships and in all aspects of life!
- We suggest you begin with two or three people from every program and leadership group in your church.
- We suggest everyone on your staff.
- Be sure to include leaders for evangelism and outreach committee members.
- Anyone and everyone who wants to come!
One strategy is to have a couple people from every group in your church represented. In this way you have people who can lead various elements for devotions, teach various skills, and have follow-up conversations about how people are using the skills in caring for others.
Learn it. Live it. Then teach it!
Learning and enhancing skills requires heart-to-heart, face-to-face, person-to-person practice. People know when you are only teaching from a manual. You have to teach this from your own experiences, from your life!
Your people discover that…
- Your church is known as a place with a big, big heart!
- Ministry has left the building. It is now about each person caring for others every day, everywhere, and in every relationship.
- Your church has a vital ministry filled with real purpose and meaning, a ministry that includes everyone.
- Your church is an equipping place, a go-to place that helps people help others.
- Faith is expressed by loving others because Christ first loved us! (I John 4:19)
- You continue to offer training experiences for targeted groups and individuals.
- Lift up the key themes in sermons, newsletters, devotions and more.
- All groups will use spiritual practices that help them care for and welcome others.
- Illustrative stories of people’s experiences will be highlighted in written and oral sharing.
- Themes are expressed visually in art and posters displayed throughout your facilities.
By popular demand, our test groups said, “If it comes from Peer Ministry Leadership, you must include WHEAT, a powerful and easy way to get to know one another, and the Good Samaritan story.” This is a great session to use as an introduction and foundation for ALL IN Relational Ministry!
Discover your amazing purpose in life, ministry, and church! Each person will find that their own faith has been primarily shaped by the others who have personally modeled and mentored faith in their own lives. Learn the necessary people skills that enhance faith for others.
Ministry is not always about telling, but can be more about listening. Hearing hearts and listening to the great joys and great sorrows of others bring strength and healing. Learn the deep skills of faithful listening.
As people struggle with choices, changes, and challenges, you want to help! Learn how you can. Avoid advice bandaids and learn a method for guiding others toward real solutions.
Ministry begins by noticing, by being nudged to act on what your heart is sensing. What did you see, hear, or feel that concerned you this week? Learn ways you can respond.
When this faith practice is taken seriously, it can change the world, one person at a time! We can either build up by affirming the positive or cause division by only seeing what is wrong. Don’t miss out on this powerful skill!
Come and See
Did we ever ask you to invite others to church? It sounds, awkward, uncomfortable, even presumptuous. First, discover your own passions, the things in life and faith worth sharing. Then, we will add the skills that make inviting seem natural.
ALL IN Relational Ministry Manual
A resource and training to enhance the relational skills of your adults to reach out, care, and welcome in everyday, everywhere relationships. $60 for individual copy. $165 for unlimited printing and use for your church.