You want leaders? You want them to be spiritual leaders?
YOU WILL NEED:
The SKILLS – The TOOLS – The RESOURCES
- high school teens
- young adults
- #1. TEN FOR Discovering Your Spiritual Styles – 15 pages
Ten spiritual styles to help leaders understand their own faith while affirming and helping others find theirs.
- #2. TEN FOR Small Group Talking Tools – 49 pages
Ten memorable images, each representing a set of facilitating tools, to develop engaging faith and life small group leaders.
- #3. TEN FOR Stirring Up God Talk – 21 pages
Ten waysleaders caninvite individuals into rich conversations about faith and life while avoiding arguments and manipulative agendas.
- #4. TEN FOR Praying With A Friend – 14 pages
Ten natural and non-intrusive ways leaders can pray with others.
- #5. TEN x2 FOR Mentoring Soul Connections – 15 pages + 20 Conversation
Ten (plus ten more!) great conversation guides to choose from as leaders learn the art of being spiritual mentors.
- #6. TEN FOR Spiritual Practices Worth Practicing – 40 pages
Ten spiritual practices to guide your leaders in finding their personal spiritual rhythms. Consider using as a spiritual or silent retreat, even a weekly virtual retreat or, introduce various practices throughout your program year.
- OCT NOV 4, 11, 18, 2021, 12-2pm CT
OPTION: $40 Personal Spiritual Direction time with Lyle or Andrea Griner
$175 ($100 off for others from your church. Register one. You will get a coupon code to register others)
$229.36 bundles training plus 20% off Manual
THREE PRAYER RESOURCES
One of the best relational tools we have is sharing our life stories, our feelings, our experiences with God and with others. Prayer