PML topical training, plus ready to use resources when needing to respond to loss.
Includes helps for talking about suicide.
This is a ministry resource every group will need. Be prepared by talking about life and the realities of loss and grief before you find your group in the midst of it.
$35 for unlimited printing
by Dr. Barbara Varnenhorst and Lyle Griner
a resource I wish you did not need
life, loss & grief
a resource everyone must have
LIFE, LOSS & GRIEF is a Peer Ministry Leadership kit with…
Tools to equip youth and adults to know how to talk with others.
Tools to engage your group in meaningful faith and life conversation.
Resources to use and guide you when your community suffers a loss.
LEAD ARTICLE: Everything Ends
HEAD: The Lazarus Experience
HEART: Wisdom Learned From Our Stories
HAND: What Can I Possibly Do?
HOLINESS: Grateful Past People Prayers
- What Do I Say? The Do’s, The Don’ts
- Worship and Gathering Ideas
- Scripture List
- Things You Might Hear
- Ministers Share Response Ideas
- Ministers Share Personal Grief Tips
- HOW PARENTS CAN TALK ABOUT LOSS AND GRIEF – by Marilyn Sharpe
- Suicide Myths and Facts
- PLUS Talk-Abouts – Loss and Hope, a discussion