This is a guided planning and sharing experience for those responsible for youth ministry. Review essential youth ministry lenses, planning tools, and usable templates. Participants design a well-balanced, one year framework, with an emphasis on self-care and building a leadership producing culture.
- plan your calendar twelve to eighteen months ahead
- sharpen your youth ministry vision through our specialized youth ministry lenses
- organize your ministry systems
- take better care of yourself
- develop a strong leadership team
- a more effective and efficient youth ministry
Everyone responsible for youth ministry program planning, including pastors, youth ministers, DCEs, and volunteers. Come by yourself, bring a partner, or bring a small team!
Host PLAN-IT for your network of churches!
ONLY $750 for your entire network of churches. (Plus expenses for one presenter.)
Presenters include one of the following:
- Lyle Griner – Executive Peer Ministry Leadership Director
- Matt Meyers – Veteran youth minister and family counselor
- “The Don” Marsh – over 30 years in youth Ministry
- Chad Senuta – Associate for Episcopal Diocese of Chicago
NOW A BOOK!
PLAN-IT: Better Planning, Better Ministry – A read-and-do book! Use everything. Learn and teach key youth ministry lenses, implement planning tools, use templates, design a balanced one year calendar, better plan your self-care, and develop an effective leadership plan.
<CLICK> more at the store!