Give us one day, we’ll give you one year!
- Assuming we get back to normal
- The “What if” plans!
- Let’s still plan together.
- Let’s consider spirituality in this new season of history
- Let’s learn from each other our new best practices
- Let’s look at how we equip, empower and allow leaders in new ways
- And let’s plan for the scary what if! What if our jobs are suspended or eliminated?
OUTLINE OF THE DAY
This is a one-day guided planning and sharing experience for those responsible for your faith formation ministries. Review essential faith formation lenses, planning tools and usable templates. Participants design a well-balanced, one-year framework, with an emphasis on self-care and building a leadership-producing culture.
plan your calendar 12 to 18 months ahead
- sharpen your faith formation ministry’s vision through our specialized ministry lenses
- organize your ministry systems
- take better care of yourself
- develop a strong leadership team
- create a more effective and efficient youth ministry
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Everyone responsible for supporting and designing your faith formation ministries
Come by yourself, bring a partner or bring a small team!
- “I go to workshops, I come home with one or two usable ideas. I went to PLAN-IT… everything was usable!”
- “Better planning, planning further ahead results in more face time with kids!”
- “I am walking away with a calendar. I have a plan for a whole year!”
- “PLAN-IT removes a lot of guilt. I’m able to see everything in advance and set priorities”
- “It was really nice to do the task of planning alongside my peers.”
- “This is one of the most strategic, supportive and helpful times for me to have my pastor with me!”
PLAN-IT, THE BOOK!
Better Planning, Better Ministry – A read-and-do book! Use everything. Learn and teach key youth ministry lenses, implement planning tools, use templates, design a balanced one-year calendar, better plan your self-care, and develop an effective leadership plan. <STORE LINK>