Everyone responsible for faith formation program planning, including pastors, Christian educators, youth ministers, DCEs, and volunteers. Come by yourself, bring a partner, or bring a small team!
This is a guided planning and sharing experience for those responsible for ministry. Review essential ministry lenses, planning tools, and usable templates. Participants design a well-balanced, one year framework, with an emphasis on self-care and building a leadership producing culture.
- Work smarter and faster, knowing why you do what you do.
- Leave with a framework for next year’s ministry.
- Structure a relational team to lead your programs.
- Borrow, exchange, even steal! – ideas from other participants.
- Personalize self-care keep-you-in-ministry goals.
- Learn some tools you will teach over and over to your leaders.
Want to host and lead a PLAN-IT for your area?
Let’s talk! We’ll help you set one up and train you to facilitate it!
Contact Adrienne Kuchler Eldridge our project manager for PLAN-IT.
<EMAIL @ email@example.com>
Host a PLAN-IT for your network with one of our experts?
ONLY $750 for your entire network of churches. (Plus expenses for one presenter.)
Presenters include one of the following:
- Lyle Griner – Executive Peer Ministry Leadership Director
- Adrienne Kuchler Eldridge – Project Manager and Facilitator
- Matt Meyers – Veteran youth minister and family counselor
- “The Don” Marsh – over 30 years in youth Ministry
- Chad Senuta – Associate for Episcopal Diocese of Chicago
PLAN-IT: Better Planning, Better Ministry – A read-and-do book! Use everything. Learn and teach key youth ministry lenses, implement planning tools, use templates, design a balanced one year calendar, better plan your self-care, and develop an effective leadership plan.
<CLICK> more at the store!