Five Minutes with David Lynn’s introduction to the TOTAL FAMILY MINISTRY kit!
• Strengthens a children’s/youth ministry partnership with the home.
• Provides a congregation with a complete family ministry package.
• Employs children, youth and adult volunteers in partnership to plan, implement, and gauge progress.
• Offers parents/grandparents five faith disciplines that they can regularly practice with their children and teenagers at home or in the car (Five Faith Promises: Prayer-Bible Reading-Faith Conversations-Acts of Service-Shared Mealtimes & Other Rituals/Traditions).
• Gives children’s and youth workers an easy-to-do marriage ministry.
• Provides children’s and youth workers with a ministry to their teenagers’ grandparents.
• Encourages parents and grandparents to pass on their faith rather than rely only on the congregation (the drop-off mentality).
• Energizes faith beyond the walls of a congregation’s buildings.
• Engages marginally connected families more fully to your congregation.
• Attracts and engages new families immediately.
• Gives parents and grandparents the skills they need to strengthen their families in Christ.
• Encourages collaboration between youth, children’s and adult ministries. Children’s and youth ministries can have a broader and deeper impact when there is collaboration.
• Provides all materials in downloadable Web-based PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel content for easy access and use.
• Gives children’s and youth workers more job security!
“You must be very careful not to forget the things you have seen God do for you. Keep reminding yourselves, and tell your children and grandchildren as well.” Deuteronomy 4:9 (CEV)