by Dr. Barbara Varenhorst and Lyle Griner
Learn skill by skill how to care, welcome and affirm all people not only enhancing your programmatic culture, but to be lived every day, everywhere and in every relationship.
Use one section at a time, or all of them in sequence. Easily adaptable for your group and setting.
1. Leadership: Good Samaritan Style
2. Ask: Questions That Care
3. The Well: Learning to Listen
4. Spirit Nudges: Nonverbal Understanding
1. Decisions: Thou Shall Not Should
2. Journey: Choices, Changes, and Challenges
3. Well Aware: Community Aware
4. Plan: Mission & Purpose
1. Inviting: I Have To Tell You
2. Welcome: Surprising Hospitality
3. Hurt?: Welcoming when Un-Welcomed
4. Open: Big Doors
© 2012 – 164 pages