We Train Youth and Adults Together
- learn how to train PML and will lead your next training.
- encourage and support student leaders throughout your congregation.
- mentor individual PML youth to review and celebrate leadership
- create an infectious culture of caring, welcoming and affirming others.
- become leaders in your congregation and community.
- daily apply relational ministry skills.
PEER MINISTRY LEADERSHIP
- TRAINING – A 8-hour one-day training, plus mentoring sessions with a key leader, for adults responsible for equipping and supporting student leaders, plus key high school youth who help build enthusiasm and an infrastructure for continuing PML leadership groups. Plus one pre and two post mentoring sessions. Saturdays 8:45am – 6:30pm OR Sundays 11:45am – 9:30pm
- PRE-training mentoring.– One-hour phone or Skype session. Remove yourself from being the middle-person, allowing others to hear and ask questions first hand. Get your street team together! Your inside fan club, a few key adults and youth who want to know, and who will help others to be in the know! Our experience? Participation at trainings has gone way up.
- Post-training mentoring – Training continues in phone or Skype sessions with key leader(s). This is your insurance that PML does not become another dusty three ring binder on a shelf! We will work on sharpening your training skills, plus help you put successful strategies together that fit your student leaders in your ministry plus, help you manage your new adult and youth leaders.
Cost for one-day, 8 hour training
normally 8:45am – 6:30pm
plus personalized pre and post mentoring sessions
$1,800 for your group + trainer’s travel/lodging expenses
This includes mentoring times for your church
Additional Churches / organizations:
- $200 per church / organization to cover mentoring times
- We recommend charging other church groups an additional $200 – $500 to reduce your contract.
Resources per congregation or group (All are PDF)
- $125 PML training manual for unlimited printing OR $35 for individual
- $95 for Relational Travel Guides unlimited printing OR $15 for individual
Open Enrollment Training (Used when a trainer lives locally)
Only $775 (or only $675 when paid four weeks before!) This is for your whole group of adults and youth! Three group minimum required.
Or $299 per individual (or only $229 when paid four weeks before!)
Contact us here to explore options.
This is a face-to- face, learn-by-doing, skill-by-skill experience. No lectures. No power points. No white boards. No smoke machines or laser lights. You learn PML skills by entering into life and faith experiences with everyone in the room.
A circle of chairs, engaging exercises, working in pairs, a series of life sharing conversations as you use the skills you are learning, deepening faith, and yes… always fun.
We work through at least seven of the sessions in the curriculum. We also work on facilitating skills, planning, practical uses, and next steps for your ministry.
You, key adults who train and mentor high school Peer Ministry Leaders. Your key youth, who will leave excited, wanting to motivate others, ready to serve!
You can only teach what you live. People learn from people, modeling and mentoring these skills. That is why we work with adults and kids. The curriculum and training is amazing, but the real learning will come when you and your leaders live what you teach!
The time that works best for you. We have multiple trainers so almost always can come for your ideal time.
We come to you! — A Peer Ministry Leadership certified trainer comes to you. You can use your facilities, a local camp or retreat center even a larger living room!