$0.00 – $165.00
By Lyle Griner
A resource and training to enhance the relational skills of your adults to reach out, care and welcome in every day, everywhere relationships.
<FLYER> for further information!
$165 unlimited printing and digital
$60 for single copy
FREE preview and review copy
by Lyle Griner
THIS IS ABOUT…
This is about creating a church culture with heart , filled with people who love, because Christ first loved us. (I John 4:19)
This is about changing the often quoted church statistic that says 20% of your people do 80% of the work. We believe that you can change this with an All In approach that helps everyone recognize a purposeful mission being lived where they are every day.
This is about relational spiritual practices. It is time to claim and enhance that caring, welcoming, and affirming people is all about each person following their spiritual calling.
This is about flipping evangelism. We considered calling this series Evangelism Flipped. Evangelism is less about the stigmatized expectation of converting or changing people. This is more about sharing good announcements about faith in the form of caring, welcoming, and affirming others.
- Reviewers Quotes
- We need this! Developing ways for people to connect their head, heart, and hands as well as be equipped to take it into the world will lead to connections from the Holy Spirit making their way into the conscious minds and hearts of our people who will take that to others in their lives. – Pastor Leta
- I see this being used almost everywhere in the congregation – repeatedly so that people experience over and over. Pastor Tim
- I love all the options and which elements to use with various amounts of time. – Lisa
- This changes everything for evangelism committees, adult educators, and most of us pastors! – Pastor Nicholas
- I really appreciate the way the sessions are outlined with options for teaching it in one session or including exercises individuality in other experiences. Nicely done. – Lewis
- Results will be a more welcoming, embracing and empowering congregation, with greater ability to care for every outside the congregation also. – Pastor Jessica
- People will now recognize, receive and respond to God in all facets of daily living. – Pastor Francis
- All In is a resource that helps adults accompany one another inside the Church and outside, in the world God so loves, with grace and power. – Pastor Paul
- Our church need this! Developing ways for people to connect their head, heart, and hands as well as be equipped to take it into the world will lead to connections from the Holy Spirit making their way into the conscious minds and hearts of our people who will take that to others in their lives. – Pastor Leta
- There is a great balance of sharing and activities. I love visual aids like the water for the well and the measuring sticks for judging. You don’t just hear and watch how to do something, you actually try it right there. The topics you chose are relevant and applicable. I think, “Come and See” is especially unique in that it teaches people how to invite others to church, which I think is rarely done.. – Lisa
- “When I was in the congregation, what mattered most, ‘Gathering.’’ Now that I am on the outside, looking in; what matters most is the need to be “sending” leaders who are equipped with the kinds of basic caring skills our world so sorely needs”. – Don
$60 for individual copies, $165 unlimited printing and digital use, FREE preview copy