All In Relational Ministry is for adults. All of your adults. Even for your youth, who are becoming adults!
I often tell youth (and this is true for every adult), “You are already doing ministry; we just forgot to tell you! ” I say, “ Every time you care, welcome, offer help to a friend, you are doing the very front lines of ministry. ” The church’s job? “It is to help you do it better. ” The congregation is the place that enhances your skills and supports your ministry.
WHAT IS THIS?
A resource and a training that enhances the relational skills of your adults to reach out, care, and welcome in everyday, everywhere relationships. CLICK to see resource, even get a FREE preview copy.
THE VISION: Your people discover that…
- Ministry has left the building. It is now about each person caring for others every day, everywhere, and in every relationship.
- Your church has a vital ministry filled with real purpose and meaning, a ministry that includes them.
- Your church is an equipping place, a go-to place that helps people help others.
- Your church is known as a place with a big, big heart!
- Faith is expressed by loving others because Christ first loved us! (I John 4:19)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A WRITTEN CURRICULUM: This kit offers flexible sessions, which can be facilitated in multiple settings, offering ways to weave relational ministry into every corner of your ministry. — $175 for unlimited printing rights.
- START-UP TRAINING: A daylong or retreat weekend training for key leaders and those who will passionately facilitate it with others. Includes Pre- and Follow-Up Coaching, ensuring this will not become another dusty manual on the shelf. — $1,950. (Additional churches may share in training and costs. We do ask for $300 from each for the additional pre- and post-coaching times.)
- INTRODUCTION: A sample training for key leaders to learn more. — 1 to 2 hours for $350
- A SERMON OR TALK: This offers an inspiring, informational, influential look at what an ALL IN church with HEART looks like and how it might strengthen what you are already doing. — $350
Not Just a curriculum
This gets at the very DNA of church.
WHO ATTENDS THE TRAININGS?
8:30am – 2:00pm (adaptable):
— People in your congregation who are:
- Program leaders
- Evangelism and outreach committee members
- Cross-generational participants
- Interested, relational, and skilled lay persons
- Key staff
2:00pm – 5:00pm (adaptable):
— Facilitators continue with those who will train others so that these themes become part of your church’s DNA.
AFTER THE TRAINING
- You continue to offer training experiences for targeted groups and individuals.
- Lift up the key themes in sermons, newsletters, devotions, and more.
- All groups will use spiritual practices that help them care for and welcome others.
- Illustrative stories of people’s experiences will be highlighted in written and oral sharing.
- Themes are expressed visually in art and posters displayed throughout your facilities.