If you do OUTREACH
If you do EVANGELISM
If you do CHURCH!
ALL IN was written for you!
When our trainers do a Peer Ministry Leadership training with youth, someone always says, “This should be for adults, too!”
All In Relational Ministry is for adults. All of your adults. Even for your youth, who are becoming adults!
I often tell youth (and this is true for every adult), “You are already doing ministry; we just forgot to tell you! ” I say, “ Every time you care, welcome, offer help to a friend, you are doing the very front lines of ministry. ” The church’s job? “It is to help you do it better. ” The congregation is the place that enhances your skills and supports your ministry.
WHAT IS THIS?
A resource and a training that enhances the relational skills of your adults to reach out, care, and welcome in everyday, everywhere relationships. CLICK to see resource, even get a FREE preview copy.
THE VISION: Your people discover that…
- Ministry has left the building. It is now about each person caring for others every day, everywhere, and in every relationship.
- Your church has a vital ministry filled with real purpose and meaning, a ministry that includes them.
- Your church is an equipping place, a go-to place that helps people help others.
- Your church is known as a place with a big, big heart!
- Faith is expressed by loving others because Christ first loved us! (I John 4:19)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A WRITTEN CURRICULUM: This kit offers flexible sessions, which can be facilitated in multiple settings, offering ways to weave relational ministry into every corner of your ministry. — $175 for unlimited printing rights.
- START-UP TRAINING: A daylong or retreat weekend training for key leaders and those who will passionately facilitate it with others. Includes Pre- and Follow-Up Coaching, ensuring this will not become another dusty manual on the shelf. — $1,950. (Additional churches may share in training and costs. We do ask for $300 from each for the additional pre- and post-coaching times.)
- INTRODUCTION: A sample training for key leaders to learn more. — 1 to 2 hours for $350
- A SERMON OR TALK: This offers an inspiring, informational, influential look at what an ALL IN church with HEART looks like and how it might strengthen what you are already doing. — $350
Not Just a curriculum
This gets at the very DNA of church.
WHO ATTENDS THE TRAININGS?
8:30am – 2:00pm (adaptable):
— People in your congregation who are:
- Program leaders
- Evangelism and outreach committee members
- Cross-generational participants
- Interested, relational, and skilled lay persons
- Key staff
2:00pm – 6:00pm (adaptable):
— Facilitators continue with those who will train others so that these themes become part of your church’s DNA.
AFTER THE TRAINING
- You continue to offer training experiences for targeted groups and individuals.
- Lift up the key themes in sermons, newsletters, devotions, and more.
- All groups will use spiritual practices that help them care for and welcome others.
- Illustrative stories of people’s experiences will be highlighted in written and oral sharing.
- Themes are expressed visually in art and posters displayed throughout your facilities.